Odds and Ends

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

My dream trip! How to give helpful hints to your hubbie about your dream trip!!

My dream trip is going to Paris and doing the Moulin Rouge movie tour. I always tell my husband this is my dream trip and he pretends he thinks I'm asking him to go to Paris, TX. He is so funny! Well I found this adorbsies lamp that has an Eiffel Tower base to help remind him.


Look at how sweet the lampshade is with that pretty satin ribbon! I used a 20% off coupon and it was such a steal. I plugged it in on his nightstand so now he won't forget about my dream trip! Do you have a dream trip?? Maybe you can find some little lamp or wall hanging and put it on your husband's nightstand or by his bathroom sink. Even a little ceramic pasta bowl that says "pasta" would be great if your dream trip is Italy.

1 comment: