Odds and Ends

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Single and looking? How to attract love in your life!!


If you're single a fun way to decorate above your bed is with a cute sign! I had this one above my bed for-ev-er until I finally met the man of my dreams. It worked for me it can work for you! Now over the bed we have giant block letters that say "'TIL DEATH DO US PART". I think it's a great reminder that we are never going to ever ever leave each other and even if we have to stay up until 5 AM we are going to work through all our fights and hug each other so much all the time!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh that would make SUCH a cute 25th birthday gift for my older sister! She is getting "up in years," you know, so she really needs to be on the husband-hunt full times, and sometimes I think she needs a REMINDER of that -- our mom talks to her about it on the phone like every other day, but I think it isn't really sinking in. It's SO WEIRD that I've been married for two years and I'm three years younger than she is and she STILL isn't getting serious about finding a baby daddy! Anyway. Love the sign!

    ReplyDelete