Odds and Ends

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Babysitter Inspiration!!!



I wish my babysitter was as good with kids as Jesus LOLOLOL!!! A great tip is put this painting in your house where everyone can see it so when your babysitter comes over she will know that she has a lot to live up to! My neighbor is a Jewish and said this looks like Barry Gibb dancing the hora she is so funny LOLOLOL!! P.S. Another great tip is only hire girl babysitters and never boy babysitters because remember nature did not make them as good at doing babysitter things like cooking and playing games or reading in a quiet voice. There is lots of science on this if you want I can show it to you I would be very pleased!!


2 comments:

  1. Um, I'm sorry, but only a Jewish person would call Jesus a hora. I think your neighbor could use a little talk about the Good Word. Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BARRY GIBB DANCING THE HORA.

    I cannot stop laughing. This is a treasure and you are a delight.

    ReplyDelete