Odds and Ends

Thursday, August 7, 2014

Decorating tips and how to have it look professional in your house but it's really not!!



Do you want to make a decoration for your wall but you don't know how to do it because you're not good with that stuff like being creativity? I have the greatest tip for you! Go to the craft store and they will already have ideas set up for you like this one! All you have to do is buy the things on the shelf and then set them up at your home like you saw at the store! And Viola like the French say! Now you're all done and you have a real cute space in your house!

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute idea! I really just can't handle this one, though -- it says "WICKED" and I know they mean, like, really good at wearing spurs (I think??!!`?), but still. thats just not a word I want on my wall, partly because of the devil and partly because of the kind of girls who -- well I'll just hush mouth now because some of my Christian-n-Crafty Ladies club girls might also read this blog and THEY KNOW WHO THEY ARE DON'T THEY.

    ReplyDelete