Odds and Ends

Monday, September 8, 2014

I'm planning my FOREVER WEDDING!!

Have you heard about the Forever Wedding? It's like the Forever Home except it's a wedding!!

Nobody wants to die in the first place they live and they all want to die in a place that has lots of granite countertops and good fireplace mantles for holiday decorations that's much fancier and that's why people save money to buy a Forever Home. Also nobody wants to die just remembering the first time they did their wedding which probably had all kinds of problems so I'm starting the new craze of saving money to have a Forever Wedding!!

Y'all I'm so excited about my Forever Wedding!!!!!!!!

It is going to be the wedding I remember for the rest of my life separate from the first time I did my wedding which was an okay wedding but didn't have all the crystals I wanted and nobody followed my rules on giving toasts. My Forever Wedding is going to be perfect!!

I was thinking of doing a theme for my wedding and I think it's going to be "Forever and Ever Amen" like the Randy Travis song and I am going to write to Randy to see if he will even come and sing! LOLOLOL maybe I'm crazy but maybe he will love the Forever Wedding idea so much he will be so happy to get on board!!

My other theme choice is "Child of God" and I thought about getting packages of all these babies and putting them in mason jars as centerpieces and then each guest will get an ornament as a favor.

Maybe put these in glass jars on the table with tea lights around them.

Put curly ribbon through the hole and viola! People can have an ornament or maybe something to hang from the makeup mirror in their car!!

2 comments:

  1. BrideOfChristAndOfGarrySeptember 9, 2014 at 9:10 PM

    Nobody followed my rules of toasting at MY wedding either!! What is with people!!!!!!1!1 Also I love the FOREVER WEDDING idea! I am totally stealing it from you! Me and Garry weren't as Christian back then as we are now (well I mean me, Garry's starting to give me a hard time about all the time we spend at church and in the Young Marrieds group and my Girls' Bible Nites and all that stuff, but if I talk about that here I'll cry and ruin my mascara SO!) and it would be nice to have a REAAALLL wedding with the LORD more present and stuff (and with like a more modest dress for me cause the first time around,my gowen was SHORT SLEEVE if you can believe that!!1!), PLUS with those baby-head voltives? That would be SO AWESEOME! You really are an inspiration! God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey hun, ive been missing your blog! I hope its just that your busy with your husband and your precious little blessed ones, and not becuz of a touch of mommy-laziness! LOL! jk.

    ReplyDelete