Odds and Ends

Sunday, August 31, 2014

A life tip!

I went to a party the other day and thought oh boy I hope I put on the right thing LOLOLOL!! But it turns out I usually have on the right thing and you want to know why it's because I always dress way up more than other people. If you always dress up more than other people then you will never be underdressed. If you dress up you can always take something off to look more casual like take off your earrings or maybe you just put your scarf in your purse. Those are easy ways to look like you got dressed up less. But in general a great life tip is to always dress up! This is a real helpful sign in case you are a forgetter kind of person who forgets things like your purse or where did your keys go or just about dressing up. If I were you I would put this sign maybe by your garage or even in your kitchen it would be real cute there. I hope you will follow my life tip to live a better life!! God bless you forever!!!

Look it has a big diamond on it too to make you remember about dressing up more! 

1 comment:

  1. BrideOfChristAndOfGarryAugust 31, 2014 at 2:25 PM

    Ummm ... You know, i really do like this blog, but sometimes, I'm sorry to have to say, it just kind of seems like maybe you don't put the Lord first. Like -- yes, I agree, ladies should dress up (your husband doesn't like to see you all frumpy!), but why didn't you think to include just a little something about dressing up MODESTLY? You should pray about it, and see if maybe you aren't just a little bit putting your worldly self first.

    ReplyDelete