Odds and Ends

Sunday, August 31, 2014

Building a theme!!

Do you want to build a theme but you are just not sure how to do one? Well let me tell you all about themes. Themes are things like you want an elegant room but you want your personality in it so you do something like buy a purple rug and do a bunch of orange throw pillows. Or maybe you like the shabby chic look so you paint everything white in your house and rub some paint off and put a rusty bicycle against the wall and there you have it shabby chic that looks so good. I want to get some new energy for the fall and my energy theme is going to be GIRL POWER!! So I bought these wine bottle holders to show my new theme. Shoes and wine = girl power!!!



I would appreciate you not copying my theme all the way because I am going to trademark it and I don't want a bunch of copycats out there! Trademark is when you ask the President to write a letter saying nobody can copy the things you do unless they ask you first. It's kind of a big deal but I know all about how to do it. If you need to learn more just ask me and I will tell you. 

2 comments:

  1. CleanMindsFullTummiesCan'tFailAugust 31, 2014 at 2:28 PM

    I WOULD TOTALLY SIGN UP FOR YOUR TEACHING ABOUT TRADEMARKS! Could you present it to my Ladies' Lunch 'n' Gab next month? We're reading "Heaven is for Real" (again!! we just love that one!) and this could really be nice for the learning part.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ChristOnTheCrossStitchAugust 31, 2014 at 2:29 PM

    Would it be OK if I made your quote "Shoes and wine = girl power!!!" into a cross-stitch?

    ReplyDelete